Who is Embracing?
Are you aware of all that is embracing you and all that you are embracing now and always?
And if you are … are you aware as all of this?
You can explore this by simply asking the question “Who is Embracing?”.
The challenges we now face on this Planet urge us to participate and contribute in new ways. “Who is Embracing?” is a way of being that process.
Of becoming aware as, hold and heal in ever wider circles.
A New Inclusive Worldview
Almost all worldviews on this planet are, at their core, transcendent, individualistic and anthropocentric.
- No wonder it’s a mess here if we just see our planet as a place to pass on our way to Heaven or Nirvana. Or as a meaningless coincidence.
- No wonder we see ourselves as separate individuals, when our spirituality says that we remain separate even when we die and our science says that we are a collection of selfish genes.
- No wonder we treat all other species on this planet as if they were here for us, when our myths and stories focus entirely on humans, as do our science.
“Who is Embracing?” changes this by offering a method to experience other perspectives. By asking the question ”Who is Embracing?” you will shift your identification, from a single human being, to any of the collective fields that embraces you.
And this will change your thoughts, feelings and values and how you relate to “yourself” and “others”.
Read More and Try it Yourself!
- Read more about the ideas and thoughts under An Embracing Worldview.
- Try out the meditations and practices, taking the perspectives is the core of it all.
- Check out the the Blog for what’s going on and what led up to ”Who is Embracing?”.
Subscribe to my Newsletter
Now and then I send out a newsletter. If you want to keep in touch fill out the form below. I will never share your address with anyone else.