Embracing My Heart

The concept “Who is Embracing?” is changing my worldview and my self image. It’s like I’m integrating all parts of me in a new way, very grounding and opening at the same time. And I know it’s also transforming some of you, dear readers.

My previous post was about a journey in consciousness, about the relative and absolute. But there is also an other journey of embrace that came to me simultaneously, just as important, but different. The embrace of heart, in the subtile realm. A more fluid place with ten thousand hearts embracing each other in ten thousand ways.

What I call hearts has many names and can be understood in many ways. Subtile fields and collective holons are other names. I focus on the heart aspect, because that makes sense to what I’m experiencing.

Here is my favorite embrace of my heart right now, where does your embrace of your heart takes you?

I am my Heart

I embrace Big Heart of Planet Earth
Who is embracing?

I am Big Heart of The Universe
I embrace Big Heart of The Universe
Who is embracing?

Exploding into new Universes

I took the pictures tonight at the beach in Cape Town. Without tripod and with the light from the moon and the streetlights. I went down to the cliffs at midnight and lit a candle, you can see it as a little white dot to the right in the middle picture.

At the same time James Baye was interred in Victoria, Canada. As my coach, he taught me how to open my heart, without him no “Who is Embracing?”.

8 Responses to Embracing My Heart

1. Jackie June 28, 2012 at 11:05 #

Who is opening me right now?
    Thank you, Stina!

2. Hanna June 28, 2012 at 20:51 #

wow, I love the first picture, how can you take a photograph of what the heart sees when the eyes are filled with tears and wonder on a moonlit night?

I love the extension of your fantastic pointing out instructions opening the heart – opening the big heart – opening, opening, opening… yet another door…. until there is no boundary left, no constraint, no separation. Wow.

Who is feeling the state with no separation?

3. Stina Deurell June 28, 2012 at 21:13 #

Dear Jackie and Hanna,
    It means so very much to me that you are with me on this journey and that you resonate with Who is Embracing? — I embrace you!
    Big Heart, Stina

4. Hanna June 30, 2012 at 09:33 #

You embrace me – I feel your embrace from the other side of the globe – who is me? Who ist you, that is embracing me? Is the act of embracing another being? An action of two separate selves?

Your words resonate in me. I find new words for my feelings. I utter them – my words resonate in you. Are these my feelings in you? Your feelings in mine?

A sound that produces waves in each of us…. we feel not separate. Is this an illusion? Or was the feeling of separation before an illusion? Will we ever know for sure? Or can we touch that space in ourselves, that has always known for sure and always embraced the opposite as well…..

5. Stina Deurell July 1, 2012 at 09:55 #

Hanna, I feel your embrace around me as a person and around us all together on the globe.

And in my view, there is just One Embrace and we are its arms and hearts at our specific cosmic address.

6. Daniel July 4, 2012 at 18:49 #

Beautiful. To embrace is the only way we can hold, not drop it something because it hurts. To hold is the only way we can include, not exclude. It is the only way we can love.

Thank you Stina.

7. Stina Deurell July 5, 2012 at 06:38 #

Beautiful Daniel, To not drop it because it hurts is important …

8. Brahmani August 12, 2012 at 11:01 #